It’s Comedy time!
March is here!
What does that mean?
Four weeks of comedy in Melbourne – that’s what.
We’ve already picked our Top 20 Shows for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival this year.
Why do these shows make our list you ask?
Because they all featured at Melbourne Fringe, silly.
If you missed these funny peeps in September last year, here’s your chance to LOL at the Comedy Festival.
And LOL you will.
- Annie Louey – Before I Forget
- Bella Green Is Charging For It
- Bron Batten – Onstage Dating
- Bunk Puppets – Stark and Dormy
- Dazza & Keif – Go Viral
- Dolly Di*mond’s Bl*nkety Bl*nks
- Fishlace Jones – Behind the Curtain
- Gillian English – 10 Things I Hate About Taming of the Shrew
- Get Sweaty with Cheryl and Chardee
- Jude Perl – I Have A Face
- Matt Harvey – I Got Bit By a Monkey Once…
- Murder Village: An Improvised Whodunnit
- Reeni Inosha – Enlighten Me a Little
- Rocky the Third
- Sam & Justin – The Greatest Magic Show
- Soothplayers – Completely Improvised Potter
- Soothplayers – Completely Improvised Shakespeare
- Steph & Dan Teitelbaum – The Illegitimate Love Children of Bob Downe and Magda Szubanski
- Sweaty Pits – Pity Party!
- 2 Animals (That Don’t Traditionally Get Along)