By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1) This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in Victoria, Australia, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Melbourne Fringe, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3) Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6) Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7) Level Up Competition is a game of chance.
9) To enter you must:
10) To enter you will require:
11) Winners will receive two tickets to three Melbourne Fringe Festival 2020 digital shows of their choice. (12-29 November 2020)
12) Competition may be entered only during the promotional period (PP) between 12AM Thursday 22 October 2020, and 11:59PM Thursday 5 November 2020.
13) The entries will be drawn at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents, on Friday 6 November 2020.
14) Winners will be selected based on the criteria specified at Condition 13.
15) The winners will be notified via the email provided by the participant in the entry form, as per Condition 9.
16) The winners must respond by return email by 11:59PM, Monday 9 November 2020 to claim their prize.
17) The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
19) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received during the relevant stipulated time period of 12AM Thursday 22 October 2020, and 11:59PM Thursday 5 November 2020.
20) Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
21) It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nickname can be used for any necessary promotional releases, promotional materials and within social media channels.
22) You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
23) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
24) The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
25) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
27) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
28) This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
29) The total prize pool is $7,500 inc. GST.
Promoter: Melbourne Fringe (ABN 41 006 125 515) of G2/152 Sturt Street, Southbank VIC 3006.