If you like the look of an event, hit the tick.
If you don’t think it’s for you, hit the cross.
We’ll show you a random selection of events from the 2019 Festival program. You tell us what you like and don’t like and once we think we’ve got an event that will fit you perfectly you’ll get a match.
Have all your results emailed to you to save them for later, and go into the draw to win free tickets.
Finally, buy tickets for your perfect match (or any of the other events you liked).
Or, if you’re not 100% satisfied, play again.
How to Enter
In order to participate, entrants are required to play the Fringr game on the Melbourne Fringe website and enter their email address to have their results emailed to them.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who have played the Fringr game and entered a valid email address to have their results emailed to them (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees, contractors and their immediate families of Melbourne Fringe are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion for the prize draw commences on Thursday 15 August 2019 at 8:00pm AEST and concludes on Sunday 29 September 2019 at 11:59pm AEST (“the Competition Period”). All entries must be received within the promotion period. No responsibility will be accepted for late or misdirected entries.
4. Each valid email address received will be considered to constitute a single entry.
5. Selection of prize winner: Each entry over the competition period will be entered into the prize draws. All draws will take place at the Melbourne Fringe office – G2, 152 Sturt Street, Southbank, VIC, 3006. The following draws will take place:
6. Each prize winner will receive a $100 Voucher, to be used for the purchase of tickets to events at the 2019 Melbourne Fringe Festival.
7. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. Any unused value not redeemed by 29 September 2019 will be forfeited.
9. The prize winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
10. Melbourne Fringe’s decision if final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Melbourne Fringe’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, Melbourne Fringe may, in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it at another time in the same conditions.
12. Melbourne Fringe and their associated agents will take no responsibility for prices lost in transit, or late, lost of misdirected mail.
Melbourne Fringe’s Details
G2, 152 Sturt Street
Southbank, VIC, 3006