Why should you register?
Anyone and everyone can register to be part of our annual 2.5 week celebration of cultural democracy. Our open access program features hundreds of events by thousands of artists across every possible artform imaginable. As well as inclusion in the Festival and loads of good vibes, your registration gets you:
- A dedicated event listing on our website (and not to brag but our website receives over one million hits during the Festival)
- Access support and services
- Artist Development opportunities
- Free info sessions about everything from marketing to budgeting and self-care come Festival time
- Discounts on advertising and printing
- Touring and Awards opportunities
- Plus the the all-coveted, literally priceless Artist Pass, granting you free access to tons of Festival shows (and our infamous Club Fringe)!
What do you need to register?
Keen to get those mind grapes brewing already? Here’s what you’ll need when regos open in April:
- A cracker of an idea – whether it’s just-taking-shape or years-in-the-making.
- A home for your art – think outside the box.
- Dates and times – when is your event going to happen?
- Ticket prices – ‘free’ is also an option
- A blurb describing your awesome event – keep it short and sharp. Sell it to your audience!
- An image that can be used for publicity and marketing – have a look at previous Fringe programs to get an idea of what works